<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OH THOSE "A.I." UPDATES! 

For all you folks dedicated to checking in and finding out what we have to say about American Idol, we apologize unreservedly for not having our reviews up the past two weeks. I was unavailable two weeks ago and Smooth was unavailable last week, and it looks like we won't have a review this week, at least an extensive one. Never fear, kids! We'll be back to our usual form soon. In the meantime...

...I think we're going to be saying goodbye to the delightful Megan Joy tonight. She's unique and insanely gorgeous, but her performances really haven't been the kind that win contests like these. I've really liked watching her do her thing these past several weeks, but America probably isn't as keen on her as I am. So it's going to be a rough night for me. But this, too, shall pass.

Meanwhile, Adam has gone from ridiculous awesome to ridiculous to awesome and then to ridiculous again. I can't get a read on this guy. He's not going anywhere. Danny's still strong. Lil is boring me. Allison has some pipes but she's probably going to be leaving soon too; I think the pressure is getting to her and she's trying too hard. Kris has impressed the last couple of weeks, particularly last night's version of Ain't No Sunshine", one of the best performances we've seen this season. Matt followed up last week's amazing performance with something really lame last night. Scott has been quite weak except for last night. And Anoop has disappointed more often than not. I think he's too much of a wannabe. If I had to guess the top three this year, it will likely come down to Danny, Adam and Kris.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

  • digits.com